Location: Peachey Circuit, Karuah
Scope of Works:
The Works consisted of small 8 Lot Subdivision as a continuation to an existing development.
The job consisted of:
- Provision of a Traffic Management plan for control, protection and safety of traffic during construction including notifications to and obtaining approvals from Authorities.
- Erosion and sedimentation control of the Works, including any stockpiles.
- Site clearing and grubbing
- Site Earthworks and regrading
- Asphalt Pavement Construction
- Concrete Pavement Construction
- Pipe Drainage and Pit Construction.
- Kerb and Gutter
- Water and Sewer reticulation
- Common Service (Electrical/Telstra) reticulation
- Landscape Works
This project took approximately 8 weeks to construct over Summer.