Location: Macquarie Road, Morisset Park
Scope of Works:
The Works consisted of constructing a 3 Lot subdivision by creating a battleaxe driveway down one side of an existing block.
The job consisted of:
- Provision of a Traffic Management plan for control, protection and safety of traffic during construction including notifications to and obtaining approvals from Authorities.
- Erosion and sedimentation control of the Works, including any stockpiles.
- Site clearing and grubbing
- Site Earthworks and regrading
- Concrete Pavement Construction
- Pipe Drainage and Pit Construction.
- Water and Sewer reticulation
- Electrical Reticulation
- Landscape Works
- Atlantis Tank Systems
The project is a very quick and easy construction and ideal for developers with a long thin block looking to subdivide. A job of this magnitude will cost around $100k.