Location: Deaves Road, Cooranbong
Scope of Works:
The Works consisted of constructing the first stage of a new development in Cooranbong, taking a Greenfields area to houses lots ready for builders. The subdivision consisted of a total of 13 Lots.
The job consisted of:
- Provision of a Traffic Management plan for control, protection and safety of traffic during construction including notifications to and obtaining approvals from Authorities.
- Erosion and sedimentation control of the Works, including any stockpiles.
- Site clearing and grubbing
- Site Earthworks and regrading
- Full Pavement Construction
- Pipe Drainage and Pit Construction.
- Water and Sewer reticulation
- Electrical Reticulation
- Concrete Driveways
- Landscape Works
- Retaining Walls
- Intersection Construction
- Detention Basin works
The project only had some minor weather hold ups and was brought in on budget with the majority of blocks being sold within weeks of completion of works.